Whitney has been a little accident prone this week. She has fallen out of chairs with just a bump or two which is pretty normally with her being as energetic as she is. But, as night after bath she went running done the hallway naked with a towel around her and then I called for her to come back so I could put her panties on and she came running tripped over the towel and hit the door frame pretty hard she has a scratch above and below her right eye then on her shoulder and on her wrist all on the right side. It was so close to bedtime that I didn't take any pictures until this morning.


Then this after noon she climb up in her time out chair trying to get the socks I had on the bar and Dalton came over and I don't know if he pulled her leg or what but she came tumbling down right on top of him. No major deal they were both more startled than anything.
Next, we had gone over to De and Ranny's house to see Zach, Dj and Aunt GiGi everyone was on the front porch I gave Dalton to Angie and sent her up the stairs and I am not really sure of what happen because my back was turned. I was going back to the truck to get their bag and the next thing I knew was that Whitney was on the bottom stair on her side crying her little heart out I hurried back in the fence to check her out and make sure nothing needed emergency attention. What I was told happened was that she got tripped up by one of the puppies or dogs. (I had my dogs over their too) After I had calmed her down enough I let her go play for a bit then I noticed that on the left side of her face she had several red places. I did not have my camera with me so I didn't get any pictures. We finished up our visit and then came home bathed and went to bed so I hopefully will get some pictures of her tomorrow and her scratched/bruised up face. (Poor thing she has had quite and accident the past two days)
Then this after noon she climb up in her time out chair trying to get the socks I had on the bar and Dalton came over and I don't know if he pulled her leg or what but she came tumbling down right on top of him. No major deal they were both more startled than anything.
Next, we had gone over to De and Ranny's house to see Zach, Dj and Aunt GiGi everyone was on the front porch I gave Dalton to Angie and sent her up the stairs and I am not really sure of what happen because my back was turned. I was going back to the truck to get their bag and the next thing I knew was that Whitney was on the bottom stair on her side crying her little heart out I hurried back in the fence to check her out and make sure nothing needed emergency attention. What I was told happened was that she got tripped up by one of the puppies or dogs. (I had my dogs over their too) After I had calmed her down enough I let her go play for a bit then I noticed that on the left side of her face she had several red places. I did not have my camera with me so I didn't get any pictures. We finished up our visit and then came home bathed and went to bed so I hopefully will get some pictures of her tomorrow and her scratched/bruised up face. (Poor thing she has had quite and accident the past two days)
The Biggest scratch is on her eye brow. I normally put her hair up but just had not gotten around to it this morning.
1 comment:
Such a traumatic 24 hours for such a little one! The lastpicture is my favorite. Be careful sweetie! Love grammy
Post a Comment