Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update on Whitney





I am guessing that Whitney has not done anything to cute or funny this week because I only had these 3 pictures of her on the camera card. But, as far as her she is doing absolutely wonderful except for her occasional sassy. Potty training has been absolutely wonderful the past few weeks only a handful of accident and most of those are stinky accidents. Here lately she has not been going stinky in the potty just in her pull ups normally at nap time or when she wakes in the morning. But for some reason or another she has had a runny stinky today and had about 3 stinky accident today. No tete accident this whole week. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

2 year olds are always doing something funny! I'm sure Whitney did something comical and you just missed it. Great job w/ the potty training! Love Gram