These Pictures were taken through out the month of September when the problem first arrived that Whitney could really open the door all by herself and just waltz on out. It took several solutions to ensure that neither child could get out when I had to go walk a dog, check the chickens or feed horses. I always try to do the chickens and horses before during and after they wake. But there are times when I do have to go out. Miss Turtle decided to follow me several times in a row so on the 12th of the month Jimmy (Mike's Dad)went out and got me some door chains I put one on and in the process I woke both kids up from nap. So I called my Lane (my Dad) to come help, so he came after work and helped me finish the door putting up two hook and eye latches (one on the inside and one on the outside) and also got some baby gates to put up. Whitney was very surprised that her G Pop (Lane) came by and stayed for dinner that evening. This has been very helpful knowing that neither child nor dog can get out if I have to go out to do the horse or chicken thing. MANY THANKS goes out to both De (Jimmy) and G Pop (Lane).
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Escape Artist!!!
These Pictures were taken through out the month of September when the problem first arrived that Whitney could really open the door all by herself and just waltz on out. It took several solutions to ensure that neither child could get out when I had to go walk a dog, check the chickens or feed horses. I always try to do the chickens and horses before during and after they wake. But there are times when I do have to go out. Miss Turtle decided to follow me several times in a row so on the 12th of the month Jimmy (Mike's Dad)went out and got me some door chains I put one on and in the process I woke both kids up from nap. So I called my Lane (my Dad) to come help, so he came after work and helped me finish the door putting up two hook and eye latches (one on the inside and one on the outside) and also got some baby gates to put up. Whitney was very surprised that her G Pop (Lane) came by and stayed for dinner that evening. This has been very helpful knowing that neither child nor dog can get out if I have to go out to do the horse or chicken thing. MANY THANKS goes out to both De (Jimmy) and G Pop (Lane).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This child will get where she wants to, when she wants to, and how she wants to! Take two grand dads to take care of the problem! Boy, I bet she wasn't a happy camper!
Post a Comment