Thursday, September 4, 2008

Upgrading Whitney's Toddler Bed!

Thanks goes out to Junior for helping me today.




A very happy little girl with a new/old bed.



Whitney has not been sleeping very well in her toddler bed. She would wake up several times a night and cry for a minute or so and then go back to sleep. I think it had some thing to to with the crib mattress,you know they have that nonabsorbent liner on them and they crinkle when you move on them plus they are not really all that soft and if you know my Whitney the softer the better. It took a little comforting to get her to go to bed tonight but I think that had to do with the fact that she was still a little wound up from today's activities. She is now fast asleep in her bed with no wake ups yet.


1 comment:

Pauline said...

What a big girl you are Whitney! Hope you had a good night's sleep! I love you....grammy